Best Roasted Tomatoes
I’m sort of obsessed with this recipe these days. It goes with everything and is not only a great “side” it also can go ON the burger. So flavorful and yummy and colorful.
2 pints grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp dried oregano
Salt and pepper
- Place the halved tomatoes cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle (generously) with olive oil
- Strew the minced garlic all over the tomatoes and then season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for roughly 20 minutes. You want them to “pop” and caramelize.
- Allow them to sit a bit before devouring.
You can also drizzle 1-2 TBSP balsamic vinegar for a different kick of taste.
Categories: Sides & Salads Tags: