Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Blondies
(Adapted from Dessert Now, Dinner Later)
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
3 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 TBSP ground cinnamon
1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (regular or mini)
- Using a mixer, cream the butter with both sugars.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin puree. Mix until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add to wet mixture; stir until just combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Grease a 9×13″ baking pan. Press cookie dough evenly into the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are brown, and it’s baked in the center.