Baked Sweet Potato Fries
These baked sweet potato wedges LOOK like their fried cousin, but they’re oh so much healthier. Serve alongside ketchup if you must!
2-3 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1×3-inch wedges
3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Position rack in upper third of oven and preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray. Place sweet potatoes and oil in large bowl, toss lightly. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd.
- Bake until tender and golden brown, turning occasionally. Cooking time is 18 to 24 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Categories: Sides & Salads Tags: