Cheesy Bacon Dip
(Adapted from damn delicious)
6 slices bacon, diced
8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
2 TBSP mayonnaise
1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
2 cups baby spinach, chopped
1 TBSP fresh chives or 1 tsp dried chives
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 TBSP chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Alternately you can cook the bacon in the microwave, and then drain on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9-inch pie dish with nonstick spray. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, mayonnaise and Worcestershire.
- Stir in bacon, spinach, chives, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread bacon mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheeses.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly and golden, about 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately, garnished with more bacon and parsley, if desired.